By definition, the asset hierarchy is a solution based on a collection of hierarchically-ordered asset types.
In terms of presentation, the asset types are ordered in the following manner: system, then asset type, and asset sub-type.
1. First of all, you need to load the required Asset Hierarchy from either a file or database
2. On the other hand you can also manually enter its field values
3. In a second time, you have to enable the editing of its field records
4. Then, you need to specify Asset grouping policies
5. At last, you can finally save it in field records