28 Aug November 2019: PRINCE 2 Foundation
PRINCE 2 Foundation
18th – 21st November 2019| Central London, UK.
- Are you having problems knowing where to start in a project?
- Are you struggling to keep track of your project costs?
- Do you experience difficulties in identifying project risks?
- Do you know how to create clear and concise progress reports?
- Have you been involved in a project that failed due to delays and budget overrun?
If you have answered YES to any of the above, then this course is definitely for you. This is a four days intensive course leading to PRINCE2® Foundation successful exam completion.
Why should you learn it?
The PRINCE2® project management methodology is the de-facto standard for project management that is practiced worldwide and translated in different languages. It covers the management, control and organisation of a project. A knowledge or qualification in PRINCE2® will not only boost your skills and confidence when managing projects but will greatly improve your career. Many organisations, both private and public are beginning to mandate the use of PRINCE2® and therefore require their staff to be competent and qualified to practice the method.
Some of the Learning Objectives –
- Understand some key terminologies used
- Understand steps in PRINCE2® methodology
- Identify what makes projects different and why they commonly fail
- Identify key factors for successful projects
- In-depth knowledge of its methodology and application
- Project Initiation Document (PID)
- Risk and Issue logs including managing change
- Project closure and successful handover
Venue: Central London
Date: 18th – 21st November 2019