19 Jul September 2019: Waste and Asset Management Workshop
Waste Management and Asset Management: A Practical Workshop
10 – 12 September 2019 (9:00AM – 5:00PM) | City of London, UK
Take advantage of this opportunity and learn from a team of industry experts as they expose you to best practices and latest technologies in the field of waste management and asset management. You also get to attend one of UK’s most well attended waste management exhibitions.
• Understand the different types of waste and waste treatment technologies (WTT)
• Identify the environmental and health effects of poor waste management
• Understand the various example of recycling, energy from waste and landfill
• Understand UK policy and legislation, enforcement and effective revenue collection methods
• Learn how to carry out a waste audit including related Health & Safety issues
• Identify career and business opportunities in Waste Management
• Understand the benefits of Asset Management and why it is important
• … and Much More
Venue: Central London
Date: 10th – 12th September 2019
Time: 9.00 A.M – 5 P.M Daily
Download the training leaflet here
Why Learn Asset Management?
Knowledge of Asset Management will aid to reduce maintenance costs, increase the economic life of capital equipment, reduce company liability, increase the reliability of systems and components, and reduce the number of repairs to systems and components. The course will help you learn how to develop asset renewal forecasts based on costs, age, condition, risk and service level. Finally, you will learn how to develop and maintain effective asset management accountability and direction across your organisation that will lead to ISO55000 certification.